Just a reminder that the deadline for nominations for this year's Conspiraloon™ One True Antichrist™ of the Year contest closes on 31st of this month
Please send your nominations, along with supporting calculations and the all-important £100 () administration fee, to the usual PO Box
Please also remember that incomplete applications, i.e. any which fail to include...
- reference to at least one Biblical prophecy
- at least one astrological chart
- an annotated sketch which proves that your nominee's earthly kingdom has been announced by way of coded symbolism hidden in the retail packaging of at least one popular household product
- a numerological connection between some variation of the nominee's name and The Mark of the Beast (no less than two A4 pages long, please!!)
- a photograph of an exploding star
...will be rejected automatically
For anyone who hasn't prepared an application before here's an example of how it's done -
edit: the competition is starting to heat up!!