Thursday, January 20, 2005

For anyone contemplating Tiscali UK as an ISP

.
Just arrived back home from a few days away to be welcomed by this email from Tiscali customer support. No prizes for guessing that whoever wrote this doesn't come from, or work in, the UK ...
.
Thank you for contacting Tiscali Customer Support.

.
I am sorry for the delay in responding to your email.

.
I sincerely apologise for the unprecedented delay in getting the issue resolved.

.
On some occasions, there is a need to run a diagnostic test to ensure that every aspect of the product is working fine so that our customer’s get the best of our service. As a result, it is during these times that the connection speed could be affected temporarily. I realise that you have been inconvenienced over the past two weeks and I would implore you to bear with us a little while longer as the process is nearing completion. Your extended patience is greatly solicited and appreciated in this regard.

.
Well, given that the situation is unprecedented and they are imploring and soliciting my patience what can I say?

No comments: