Monday, January 17, 2005

Bathroom art

.
Off to Hungary for a couple of days later this morning. Until my return, here's a picture taken in East London yesterday, during a wrist-slashingly depressing photo walk around one this great City's very many sinkholes of humanity. I think I might print this off A3-size and place it strategically somewhere in the bathroom. That way there will be at least several minutes every day when I can contemplate just how lucky I am in so many ways. Well, for the time being anyway.
.

1 comment:

Stef said...

Kate, you leave near here? Ouch

We frequently go for walks round East and North East London and I find myself muttering 'Lambeth isn't so bad after all', repeated under my breath.

Peter, re. camera - I normally hunt photos and peruse London scum as part of a pair, am heavily armed, don't shave or wash for days beforehand and only expose my equipment when no-one is around. This system is almost 65% effective ...