Monday, January 17, 2005

Bathroom art

.
Off to Hungary for a couple of days later this morning. Until my return, here's a picture taken in East London yesterday, during a wrist-slashingly depressing photo walk around one this great City's very many sinkholes of humanity. I think I might print this off A3-size and place it strategically somewhere in the bathroom. That way there will be at least several minutes every day when I can contemplate just how lucky I am in so many ways. Well, for the time being anyway.
.

3 comments:

Peter said...

Really striking photo.

Were you worried for your camera after taking it? :)

Kate said...

Cool, so you were round near my place yesterday then! LOL. It looks so much NICER on film ...

Stef said...

Kate, you leave near here? Ouch

We frequently go for walks round East and North East London and I find myself muttering 'Lambeth isn't so bad after all', repeated under my breath.

Peter, re. camera - I normally hunt photos and peruse London scum as part of a pair, am heavily armed, don't shave or wash for days beforehand and only expose my equipment when no-one is around. This system is almost 65% effective ...