Monday, January 12, 2009

NWO Conspiracy Bullshit

I've been meaning to write a post on the subject of what constitutes a 'conspiracy theory' but Deek Jackon's latest has saved me at least half the effort...





He does work in a dig at religion but, unlike that gigantonormous bell-end I refer to in my last post, Deek makes the point that abuse of the perfectly natural spiritual instinct is merely the means to an end. That end being fucking people over


If you could somehow re-engineer the human mind and eradicate all religious belief tomorrow, there's absolutely no reason to think that the fucking over would stop, not for a second

-

edit: and here's some more NWO bullshit...





.

10 comments:

Anonymous said...

Given the choice of 1 thing to eliminate, it would be subservience, not religion.

Stef said...

You choose wisely

Anonymous said...

Deek obviously didn't surf the sites which show GH and others called it the NWO.

But hey...

Incidently, It's amazing how many people promote their picture as 'the one' but go on to say "I'm not saying there aren't other pictures"

Aaah, that'd be humans that be.

Stef said...

Can something which has been running since at least 1782 still be described as new?

Anonymous said...

You need to ask GH, not me, or the others that make reference to GH's use of that term. That was my point.

Quality video though!

P.S. Glad the comment doofer is working again.

Stef said...

You need to ask GH, not me, or the others that make reference to GH's use of that term.

like this twunt for instance

Anonymous said...

Well, yeah.

Anonymous said...

Brown's a Bilderberg member, like his predecessor so it isn't surprising.

Anonymous said...

PS. paul, to further your point I'd say blind and unwarranted subservience.

Anonymous said...

Gil Scott Heron - Ain't no new thing
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=az3NAoVInQQ

(I kid you not, the word verification is 'disco')