Thursday, December 14, 2006

A Twelve Monkey Moment

I came across a fascinating old picture in a shoebox the other day. It’s got to be at least sixty or seventy years old…




I think I know where it was taken but I haven’t yet got a handle on who was being buried and why we have a copy.


What I love most about it is the detail. It was clearly taken on a big old plate camera and all those long dead faces are just frozen there - a moment in time captured for posterity...




Brilliant

But then I noticed the Spooky Thing, up in the left-hand corner of the frame. A curiously modern-looking profile, complete with shades...




And the question that has been plaguing me since I noticed that figure is this -


WTF is Adam Sandler doing in my old photo?


The Timelord of shite comedy?

.

No comments: