58. Collection of information.
(1) A person commits an offence if -
(a) he collects or makes a record of information of a kind likely to be useful to a person committing or preparing an act of terrorism, or
(b) he possesses a document or record containing information of that kind.
(2) In this section “record” includes a photographic or electronic record.
(3) It is a defence for a person charged with an offence under this section to prove that he had a reasonable excuse for his action or possession.
(4) A person guilty of an offence under this section shall be liable -
(a) on conviction on indictment, to imprisonment for a term not exceeding 10 years, to a fine or to both, or
(b) on summary conviction, to imprisonment for a term not exceeding six months, to a fine not exceeding the statutory maximum or to both.
Which basically means anyone can be locked up in this country for up to ten years for the crime of possessing anything from a phone book to a DVD or even a photograph of a public building without the State having to demonstrate any criminal intent whatsoever or even any connection to people with criminal intent
Still, as long as They only use this kind of legislation to stick it to wogs there's no harm done is there?