Friday, August 03, 2007

Stopp torturing me by the electromagnetic microwave weapon



Thanks to anon for pointing me
, by way of a comment on the previous post, towards an article in the Daily Express on the subject of mind control. Apparently the Express has discovered that CIA MK Ultra program really did happen and, even more shocking still, was conceived as a sophisticated PR stunt for the latest Matt Damon movie

or something along those lines

but wait, that Express article contains even more rich Conspiraloon™ goodness than first meets the eye

On perusing the readers' comments underneath, the name 'M. Tahani' and an impassioned plea on the subject of electromagnetic torture caught my eye




could this be the same M. Tahani who I blogged about several moons ago in the context of the virtual hand-job that is the 10 Downing Street E-Petition site



Yes, I jolly well believe it is




The really sad thing is that M. Tahani might have a point

.

No comments: