Wednesday, November 15, 2006

I bet you're a big E Nesbit fan aren't ya?

Good news for fans of E. Nesbit's childrens stories




It emerged yesterday

According to the Guardian

British intelligence officials believe that al-Qaida is determined to attack the UK with a nuclear weapon, it emerged yesterday. The announcement, from an officially organised Foreign Office counter-terrorism briefing for the media, was the latest in a series of bleak assessments by senior officials and ministers about the terrorist threat facing Britain.

It has been a very busy sand-fairy lately and has been emerging all over the place.

As well as emerging, It has also been reported on numerous occasions

I used to write about It in business reports all the time. Usually as a cop out when I didn't want to name the person reponsible for a fuck up because I was afraid of them. So, I blamed It instead - or, rather, It was blamed

Poor, poor, much-maligned It. It is far too passive for It's own good and everyone, especially journalists and politicians, takes advantage of It

Sorry, my mistake, I should have said It is taken advantage of.

No comments: