Saturday, October 21, 2006

Things to see and do at the Elephant and Castle

E&C - Rape Tunnel No.14


Good news for people living in my neck of the woods who despair at the fact that the Elephant and Castle shopping centre is a crumbling shit hole of a place and a magnet for drug dealing, random shootings and violent rape...




It's much more than that



Oh yes

You can also fuck someone for a fiver!!! ...

I am Back in Elephant and Castle until further notice - Whilst in Elephant and Castle I have a driver who will collect you from the station and drop you back as my appartment is approx 10 mins walk. Dont panic guys my driver is a top guy. Very professional.

TWO GIRL DUOS ARE BACK 23RD OCTOBER WITH CARMEN COXXX PICTURE IN GALLERY - DOING 1 DAY EVERY WEEK DEDICATED TO TWO GIRL - £250.00 1 HOUR INCALL ONLY

SPECIAL OFFER 1 HOUR APPOINTMENT - £110.00 (SAVE £50.00)

UK TOUR DATES ANNOUNCED - Edinburgh (26th October - 28th October). Please see below for more details

TICKET TO WIN IT - “Fuck me for a £5” -
PREVIOUS WINNER WAS - LOVETOMEET

TICKET TO WIN IT - "THE FUCK LOTTERY" - The Best Fucking Lottery Ever - 3 Credit - See details below or look under the For Sale section on my profile.
PREVIOUS WINNER WAS DIVER9
PREVIOUS WINNER WAS TABBY CAT

Nikita's listing in adultwork.co.uk is an education in itself and well worth a read

And, no, I am not dropping early Christmas present hints

And, no, I'm no being prudish about things. If grown adults want to pay £100 to pee on, and humiliate, each other that's their business and good luck to them. I've been spending most of my time with sick old people over the last few months and if that was my going rate I'd be quids in by now.

\jealous

Come to think of it, your average geriatric nurse would be on £70-80k pa

This is not the only lottery you can currently enter in Southwark where the entrants stand a good chance of being fucked

How about this latest initiative from the laser sharp minds behind Southwark Council...

WELL-MEANING environment chiefs thought they had struck upon a sure-fire way to encourage residents to recycle.

Launched this month, it encourages residents to write their names and addresses on tags before attaching them to rubbish bags for recycling.

Binmen then collect the tags and put them into a monthly prize draw for £1,000.

... But a top fraud expert has revealed it could help crooks piece together the confidential details they needed to rip people off.

Genius...

No comments: