Monday, October 30, 2006

Life, don't talk to me about Life...



and on an even more personal note than usual

Apologies to the small but select group of people I've blown out or been a little terse with over the last few months. Most of you know why.

For want of a better euphemism, the situation has now, um, resolved itself.

My normal range of services will be resumed shortly - including such old favourites as cadging beers, over-staying my welcome, leaving pointless blog comments, trolling on a variety of photo sharing sites and getting annoyed in public places and embarrassing whoever is with me for apparently no reason at all.

I can't wait


6 comments:

The Antagonist said...

Welcome back, paesan, you and your normal range of services have been sorely missed and our thoughts have been, and are, with you.

Shahid said...

My thoughts and prayers are with you. Take care Stef and see you when you're ready.

Apprentice said...

What they said, apart from the god bit. Have a hug, in fact get in as many as you can, expect you need them.

So is the baby in the shawl your lovely auld dad?

Stef said...

@ ant/ shahid/ apprentice -thx

@apprentice

If you mean this photo

www.flickr.com/photos/stefz/283899512/

the answer is, unfortunately, no

Wolfie said...

Hope things are on the up. If you're ever Fulham way I have a new delivery of Sancerre that needs drinking...

Anonymous said...

Does this mean we may see you again in and around DMU? I hope so!