Saturday, December 15, 2007

7/7 Ripple Effect - now available from inside 'Mossad controlled' Google

I've written a couple of times about the Messiah-produced car crash in waiting that is the 7/7 Rippple Effect 'truth' video about what really happened (sic.) on 7/7.

And I have good cause to suspect, and I am waiting for, a very particular reason to write about it again

In the meantime, this comment from the appropriately named 'Dingbat' on the US Anti-Neocons forum gave me reason to laugh in a not particularly happy-sounding way...


"(7/7 Ripple Effect)
available outside Mossad controlled Google if you follow links on this page"




a swift peek at Google will reveal that 7/7 Ripple Effect is in fact most-favoured by 'Mossad controlled' Google and Google video, unlike anyone who has criticised the movie, my humble self included, who have been bumped down on Google to a quick and remarkable, verging on the suspicious, degree in double quick time

.

No comments: