Monday, February 04, 2008

Pictures I wish I'd used in earlier posts #328

For some inexplicable reason, today is the first time I'd ever seen this heart-warming image (thx Tony. No, not that Tony, the other Tony)...



And, for the life of me, I can't quite figure out how I managed to overlook this potential lead when slapping up all those pictures of possible Maddy abduction suspects...




edit: and I'm still not sure why it has taken me so long to notice the suspicious similarity between comedy used car salesman Swiss Toni and UK Defence Secretary Des Browne - that cheap stick-on moustache ain't fooling anybody...


Des Browne

Swiss Toni

.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

That is not Our Tony, is it?
Tell me No!

Stef said...

I am lying though

Merkin said...

Jeez-O, my automatic face recognition software would not accept that one.
Smelling salts, please.