Monday, November 26, 2007

More from the malfunctioning Emma 9000 unit...

Further to my earlier post about voice-over artist Emma Clarke getting the boot for posting a series of spoof London Underground announcements...

Emma has received a fair slice of mainstream coverage this evening (with the best bits and rude words edited out, obviously) and her website has keeled over temporarily. No doubt it'll be back up and running in a day or two

In the meantime, here's a sample...



-

and imagine my delight when, whilst searching for a few quick pics to illustrate the sound clip, I plopped the words 'suspicious rucksack' into Google Image Search and discovered that a picture of one of my rucksacks, sitting no more than 5ft from where I am typing now, comes in at #5...



this blog will be the end of me one day, I swear it...

.

2 comments:

Merkin said...

Shoot first, ask questions later.
I was hoping for a nice Awkward squad Xmas meeting where we could swap Polish kielbasa and Karp and Scottish Mussels and Tally Mushrooms etc etc
Now, I know that any such feeelings of 'niceness' will result in a 'quick one up the chimney' in a high security prison.
Merry Christmas Mr Reasonable.

Anonymous said...

che?