Monday, August 15, 2005

Gutted

walken

Well, it’s looking like the Chris Walken running for President story is a hoax. Oh fiddlesticks. And there was me looking forward to televised debates in 2008 featuring lines like …

Five long years, he wore this watch up his ass. Then when he died of dysentary, he gave me the watch. I hid this uncomfortable hunk of metal up my ass for two years. Then, after seven years, I was sent home to my family. And now, little man, I give the watch to you.

or

Let's understand each other. I sang the first hymn when the stars were born. Not that long ago, I announced to a young woman, Mary, who it was she was expecting. On the other hand, I've turned rivers into blood. Kings into cripples. Cities to salt. So, I don't think that I have to explain myself to you.

or

I'm the Anti-Christ. You got me in a vendetta kind of mood. You tell the angels in heaven you never seen evil so singularly personified as you did in the face of the man who killed you. My name is Vincent Coccotti. I work as counsel for Mr. Blue Lou Boyle, the man your son stole from. I hear you were once a cop so I can assume you've heard of us before. Am I correct?

And it’s probably not going to be. Gutted I am.

No comments: