Friday, February 03, 2006

Hooked on a feeling


A lot of people say to me 'Stef, I occasionally read your blog and the picture you paint of a world manipulated by deceit, hate and fear is so damned depressing. Haven't you got anything positive to say?'

And my answer to those people is this

'
Watch and listen to this video of David Hasselhoff singing Hooked on a Feeling and see how you feel after that'


(The above link has already received 1,400,000 hits - including roughly 400,000 from me. I'm mad for it)

5 comments:

greatwhitebear said...

Holy shit! That's like a train wreck about to happen... you want to avert your eyes, but you stare, strangly fascinated, as the scene unfolds. You know you shouldn't warch, but just can't help yoursel!f!

A really terrific series of posts. I especially like the top 10 border incidents!

Shablagoo! said...

Fucking Hell, what incredible genius! :D

Yeah, I agree it is amazingly addictive. :)

Apprentice said...

I'm torn. Deceit, hate and fear, or mesmerising pop dross? Does one drive the other?

Anonymous said...

I think I prefered it when you just did mad theories mate ;)

andy

Anonymous said...

That was totally uncalled for. I was coping OK with the rest but jesus that was harsh...