The first, obviously enough, is that I believe they are fucking it up and have contributed in their own small ways to the snail's progress that has been made thus far
The second reason is that I view their antics as a case study in the trials and pitfalls which can be sprinkled in the path of 'truth movements' in general
Kevin is a leading 9/11 Truther and hosts a couple of weekly US-based radio shows/ podcasts
Kevin is a big chum of Jim Fetzer. That's the same Jim Fetzer who appeared on the BBC last September explaining that the 9/11 wreckage on the Pentagon lawn was dumped there from a C130 transport circling overhead
Kevin has taken a keen interest in the subject of 7/7 and has conducted numerous interviews with leading (sic.) 7/7 researchers
Curiously enough, Kevin's personal list of 'leading 7/7 researchers' coincides 100% with my personal list of 'dodgy, dubious and pointless 7/7 researchers'
Through his tireless promotion of some of the shonkiest 7/7 material out there, Kevin (along with Jolly Jim Fetzer) has contributed in no small part to the absolutely woeful, often plain incorrect, understanding of 7/7 displayed by the average US truther
- Kevin is a practicing Muslim
- Curiously, in his previous interviews with Kevin, Muad'dib had neglected to mention that he was Christ or that Muslims are adhering to a Satanic faith
- Equally curiously, even though Kevin has praised Muad'dib's truth seeking efforts on numerous occasions he has clearly never visited Muad'dib's websites
- Even though Kevin was happy to promote Muad'dib's new video on his blog he obviously hadn't watched it first (that's the video where Muad'dib tells the world he is the Messiah and warns the viewers that they can either follow Muad'dib or burn). Kevin will have presumably watched that video by now, but only after broadcasting this interview where Kevin says that Muad'dib is 'basically barking up the right tree'
- The highpoints in the following clip imho include Muad and Kevin exchanging banter about how strange it was that the prosecution shot itself in the foot during Muad'dib's trial ('actually, it makes you wonder if someone on the prosecution team was covertly on your side'), a brief exchange about Tony Farrell, Muad'dib explaining how he's rewritten and merged the Torah, the New Testament and the Koran ('The King of Kings'), and Muad'dib explaining that the problem with the Koran is that it's in Arabic, not English, plus several other choice nuggets including a wee hint that Muslims are Satan worshippers