Sunday, October 16, 2005

Mr War Photographer


A few days ago I posted about how I’d almost given up on London street photography because I was finding it too boring, depressing and dangerous.

Thanks to my mate Ian salvation appears to be at hand in the shape of the Mr War Photographer – fully posable action doll.

He comes supplied with an impressive array of accessories, including interchangeable lenses, kevlar body armour and complimentary copies of Apocalypse Now and Michael Herr's Dispatches.

Mr War Photographer comes fully endorsed by the pros from the Magum Photographic Agency

This is fantastic news. All I have to do is pick up my own Mr War Photographer plus a few complimentary deranged street characters, complete with tiny little replica cans of lager, burned out motor cars and signs from the police appealing for information and I need never leave the relative comfort and safety of my back garden.

I’m back!

And Ian, you can come round to my flat to play but only if you bring your own

No comments: